Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

bored play a board game

               Hello and welcome back to my blog


Today for my blog post we had to make a a cool bored game my Mum made a board game with me and my siblings. It was about growth mind set and having a positive mindset. We played the game but first we had to make the squares and decorate it my Mum made lots colours on the board game  and she wrote all the words down for the game. The game was called Nelson fun Family game Lock down. Also we actually made one yesterday! 































What kind of game would you make?


2 comments:

  1. That's a great board game Zoe! I like all the different tasks you had to do when you landed on a square. That would be a great game to play with the whole family, great work! What is another favourite board game you like to play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting

    I like to play 5 second rules you have to answer a question and then answer it in 5 seconds its fun I have played it with my family before lots!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post