Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

SPY OR NO SPY

     Hello and welcome back to my blog 

today my for my blog I had do what was better a Spy or a Zoo Keeper I chose a Zoo Keeper because there are lots of cool things you can do but then there all also some jobs that are not really that good. But being a Zoo Keeper is mostly fun also because can think of lots of good stuff about them.


Here are some reasons why

                Zoo Keeper

  • You get to play with the animals sometimes 
  • You get to feed all the  Loins and tigers and I think that would be really cool
  • Give people tours  around the place 
  • You would know lots of facts and what to do with animals
  • You can train them 
  • Learn them how to do tricks
  • You can sometimes name them
  • Mostly the Zoo Keepers hold some of the animals that you can't really touch or hold if you are not a Zoo Keeper.



         What would you choose Zoo Keeper or Spy???



                                                 

2 comments:

  1. I'd choose zookeeper too Zoe! I really like your reasons, especially the facts part. I liked going on the shuttle around Orana Park because they had so many interesting facts about animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thxs for commenting I really like animals so choose that also many other reasons

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post