Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Crazy Creativity!!!!

In the kaupeka hub this term we have been doing some creativity in our PBL groups.......

We had to think what we can do with paper clips and get as many ideas down in 3 minutes.

If you got more then 100 then you that would be so cool.


What kind of thinker am I?

what creative thinking skills do I have and which can I work on? I think that I should work on saying my ideas to the group more often and tell my opinion and what I think we should do.


What aspects of creative thinking do I find the hardest? I think that  outside of the box is a bit hard and that it is hard to think of outside of the box ideas.

What creative thing did I bring to my group for this part of PBL?
What are my creative strengths when I work in a team? Listening to my group and agreeing on there ideas too and not just my own and to give everybody a chance



What creative strengths do you have????????






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post