Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Cool collaborators


COOL COLLABORATORS!

In the kaupeka hub we have been learning about the 6 'cs

some of the 6 'cs  are Communication , collaboration and  creativity 
                                     
I am going to be talking about good collaborators.... Good collaborators are  


 .to care for there group 
. talk to your group
. share ideas 
. Listen to each other
. Help your group
. easy to work with 
.Hard working (do there fair share of work)
. Elaborate on others ideas
.use others strengths and skills

Have you learnt about the 6 'cs or want to????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post