Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

A Perfect Poem!

Hello and Welcome back to my AWESOME blog.


Today I had to write a poem about something I love so I Chose Autumn



      AUTUMN

I play around in the in the Autumn leaves

What great bright colours now I can breath

Orange red and brown swirling around my head.

Now I have to go to my Autumn Bed

                                                                                 Now I will write about the bright colours of Autumn with my brand new Autumn Pencil made of lead.


The wind is dancing full of Autumn fun Laughing in the Autumn sun.

It tumbles Pine cones in the trees and makes them fall off into the Autumn breeze...



What do love doing or seeing?

do you make poems about the things you love?












3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe, great poem! Autumn is a good season to be in when you need writing inspiration isn't it? So many colours are changing, leaves falling etc. We like to collect pinecones in autumn, just like in your poem but there isn't anywhere around here to collect them and we can't go anywhere else at the moment! What's your favourite Autumn activity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know I like to trow the leaves in the air though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Meant throw the leaves

    :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post