Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

OLDEN TIME HISTORY YOU MUST KNOW!!!!!!

In the Tumu hub this term for our PBL we are learning about New Zealand History.


Here are 10 facts about world war 1


1. It was a global war

2. It is far better to face the bullet then get killed by a bomb in your home.

3.  It was a war of production

4. It was a war of innovation

5.It was a war of destruction

6. World war 1 began on July 28 1014

7. World war 1 has many different names

8.  There were 2 sides in the war

9. Over 8 million solders died and another 21 million were injured.

10.world war 1 ended on June 28 1919





I hope you liked my 10 facts about world war 1

  Do you like learning about world war 1? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post