Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

TELEPORTATION INTO THE OLDEN DAY TIMES!!!!!

Yesterday in the Tumu hub we are going on a trip to ferry-meed. We are going to look at what the people in the olden days did and what they wear.

 We hopped out of the bus and went to listen to what we supposed were  to  do.  First we got dressed in some olden day outfits. The girls ware dresses and funny hats and the boys ware a long sleeve shirt knickerbockers' and a old cap.

 After we got dressed we went to the old school. Our teacher was called Mr Black. (his real name was not that but it is what he was for now).

We used ink and a special pen and wrote a Apple a day keeps the doctor again. Then we could go out of class and play. The next thing we did was just explore some of the stuff we saw a jail and lots more... We also went to the olden day movies theaters that was cool. We went to watch a movie about the olden days and how it was back then.  We also ate a kiwiana breakfast. There was mini sausages fruit pineapple lumps biscuits crackers and dip and lots more cool food.  We went on the tram to I sat on the outside near the edge that was a biscuit We had so much fun on the 29th here are some photos!!!

have you been to ferry meed before?????????

































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post