Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

driving into Jesus life

In the tumu hub we do gospel every Monday. Gospel is when you learn about Jesus and God in the old testament and in the new testament. Every Monday we do a different gospel story.  there are 3 boxes in my gospel and everybody elses. the first one is the date and the reference a reference is when you right what story it is like heres one I made up. John 7:9-10 like that. The 2nd box is where we right the story. The 3rd box is for what it means in your life. Here is my gospel of what I did today.






                                                               Do you do gospel or want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post