Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Winter sports through out the season

Yesterday we had our very first success and well what mean is our first WIN!!!

We had a couple of players that were from a different team who were playing for us that was really kind of them there names were Pieta Holly and Eilish please check out there blogs to. Ok now back to the blog. 

My team have faced many challenges through out the winter sports games. Some of you may not know what I play and I have to tell what I play of course. I play netball Netball is really fun I suggest you try it yourself. I really enjoy playing so maybe you would really Enjoy playing too?

Here is my team photo there is 3 away but we got the rest of my team.





 If you play winter sport what might you like to change about it????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post