Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

MY NARRATIVE WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to another blog with Zoe

Well you can probably tell what this blog is going to be about. Lately in the Tumu hub we have been doing some narrative writing. Some of you in this world probably don't really know what narrative writing is. Well then I must tell you.

Narrative writing is usually a made up story and it can be based on magical stuff that doesn't really happen. You can make up the characters and where they will be. Also in most writing they have 3 different parts of the story.

1.  The beginning (Setting, the characters and a little bit to the problem)

2.Middle (Problem is realized order of the event to solve the problem)

3.The end the problem is now solved.

Here is a picture of my narrative writing and the story





Do you do narrative writing in your class????????




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post