Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

MATH BOARDS!!!!!

Welcome back to Zoe's blog. Today for maths I am doing math boards. I don't think you know that much about them and how we do it.
So we have to go on this doc to see what  Questions we can do for our math boards. There iare easy ones, harder ones and changeling ones. Its always good to challenging because you just keep trying and it gives your brain a workout. Here is the Questions for today.   
  
Here is the Question that I choose and how I worked it out told the story solve numerically
and Give a visual.     

Have you down math boards in your class before?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post