Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Ready set Create

This week we have been doing races. There were 3.

1. Boats (my personally favorite)

2. Paper airplanes ( i didn't do them i was away)

3. Cars




The first thing I did was cars 

we had to make a Normal car drive bye itself without touching it we went in groups. My group was called Girl Power. we made the car drive bye attaching a balloon and a straw to the car then someone in my team would blow it and it across the finish line. We came last place but that's ok.



Then i did the boats.

we had to make a boat and then make sure it would float in water and not sink when we put marbles in it and who ever got the most marbles won. Guess what we won! we were called the champions and we are the champions too. we got 148 marbles in the boat before it sunk!

Have you ever done a competition before or made something really cool and won???



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post