Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Ready set Lego

A week ago in the tumu hub we had a some fun challenges which involved Lego.
There were 3 challenges. 

1.The Car 

2.A tower 

3. Bridge 


The first thing we did was the tower we worked in home bases and went in buddies. The aim was to make it the tallest tower as possible. I worked with Alexis We made a really good tower out of Lego.

Next we did the car. I worked with Alexis again for this challenge too. I made a little car and Alexis made the big car, me and Alexis decided to use the car she made because it was faster then my car. In this competition we had to fix a lot of things like: The speed, the durability and the weight, eventually we won!!!


               

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post