Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

FASHION FUN!

In the tumu hub lately we have been doing some fun challenges. Our teachers had planned something really fun to do with our pbl. My home base teacher Miss Dungey she planned a cool idea for us. We had to make clothes with newspaper. In my head I was like this is going to be so much fun and it was a really cool idea The stuff that we were aloud to use were.

1. Newspaper Duh

2. As much tape as we like - aren't we lucky?

3. Scissors now of course we needed scissors


My team was Alexis, Gabrielle and Sophie and of course my self I can't leave me out!!!


We made handbags cool hats nice tee shirts and shoes and of course we need accessories. So we made a bracelet and a necklace. I had so much fun making it. We also had to say why we needed the clothes and make up a story like how we made and got the clothes and why we needed them . Our story was funny but it was a story a funny story.  I will tell you what we said for our story.

We were going to my mum's wedding but a car came by and splashed us. two of us were soaking wet. So we found some stuff in the bins all we had was tape and newspaper our team had 4 people but not all of us got dressed because we did not all get splashed. That was our story. I found it funny did you?

Now of course we need a question at the end

Have you ever done a fun costume making thing or done a funny story and share to the class???

Make sure to comment!










1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe...thanks for sharing this post. It was great that you enjoyed this challenge. I loved your ideas for your scenario about why you needed more clothes. You showed creativity in your thinking. Keep up the good work. I have made clothes out of paper before and I really enjoyed it too. Would you like to do this again?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post