Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Winter sports and Netball courts

Its a another year of winter sports.

I am doing netball this year for winter sports I am in the c team this year for netball
I have an amazing team that plays netball with me. I love playing defence you have to defend the other person and make sure that they don't get the ball. I also really like attack you try get all the goals in and you also defend your other player. Today is my first game of winter sports yay i can't wait to do it.
We go on a bus and go to hagley park and vs other schools. The sport that other people play and the choices that we have are soccer tackle rugby hokey and my personally favorite NETBALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post