Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Ispiring People



In the Tumu hub we have been learning about the environment. we have been lucky enough to have guest speakers come in and talk about what they do to help the environment. Glenn has helped bye
Making some plastic cups that you can use more often they use them at the horn castle arena and the Hagley Ovel and others...They talked how they gave the cups and its like renting it for a day you give a
1 dollar coin for the cup and then when you are finished with it return it back and get your one dollar back..  It menses a bit weird to give the dollar and give it back butt they do that just in case they do not give it back. He also talked about how what cups are made of and now i know that cups are made of
of oil. Also he said that if you put it in the dumb it would not break after about 500 years.
THAT IS CRAZY!!!

How Can you help save the Environment??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post