Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

2nd May, Cross Country Day!

Its that time again... You guessed It Cross Country Day.


Yesterday we Did  Cross Country... So We Did a 15 Minute Calm walk to Walter Park. Once we got there We sat down on the Tarps and Read books Play and do lots of other stuff.
I watched some of the Races Because My race was last literally last so I had to play and watch other people do there races. Finally it was my turn to do my Race. After the race had finished  had a pink face it was very tricky but In the end I came 13th place...............   What place did you come in cross country????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post