Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

dive into maths

In the Tumu hub we have Been doing Math Mats. Now if you don't know what math mats are then I
will tell right now!!!. So there are 4 squares in the math mats and they are write a story solve it another way solve it numerically and give a visual solution.

We also had to choose a question that would challenge us. Then try figure it out.  We have to do 2 every week. We have to draw picture on Give a visual solution. Here is a picture of of my Math mats. Have you ever made a math Mat before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post