Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Have you got a growth mindset?

 Welcome back to my blog :)


This week for reading we had to read some texts and videos and also make a poster about a famous person who showed grit and a growth mindset!

Grit means keep trying and dont give up and a growth mind set is thinking postive and saying I can't do this YET and being postive and believing you can achveive if you believe 

Here is my poster on Albert Einstein 

I chose Albert Einstein because he showed grit and kept on trying!


















Here is my work for the other reading task

I had to read and listen to texts and videos and write down what I thought and what I had learned


















Hope you enjoyed my reading task 

Who do you think has a growth mind set?

Do you have a Growth mindset? 
Do you show grit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post