Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

Want to know how to grow a flower!

 Welcome back to my blog :) 


This week for writing we had write about something like how to do something so I decied to do how to grow a flower here is my writing!


                                          How to grow a flower 


Would you like to learn how to grow a flower?

There are many different kinds of flowers and many different ways or things you could plant your flowers in! You could put your flowers in a bucket or a garden bed some people even grow flowers or plants in their old shoes they dont use



Firstly you need to get supplies for planting a flower. The main things you need are seeds, soil and a place to plant your plant. You might also need gloves and a small shovel to dig or make the hole. After that you will need to make sure your flower needs to be watered lots and also get lots of sunshine!



After you have planted your flower and given it water and sunshine everyday you should check up on the flower to make sure its not going to die. The reason why you should check is because you want to make sure your flower is healthy and will live for long time and gets enough water and sunshine



You also need to have a lot of patience because it takes time for a flower to grow and it will come eventually but it takes time




Here are some fun facts about flowers. Did you know that a flower can take up to about 100 days to grow? Flowers did not always exist; they first appeared 140 million years ago. Broccoli is actually a flower.



Have you learnt how to make a flower yet and what kind of flower would you plant?

 





GLOSSARY


PLANT - A plant is a flower or a food or even just nice plant 


PATIENCE - patience is when you wait for a long or a short time 


GARDEN - A garden is where there alot of plants or flowers in a big square filled with soil and plants 




Hope you enjoyed what type of flower wouldm you want to grow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post