Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Want to buy a house then you have come to the right place!

                                    Welcome back to my blog!


This week I have designed a Pa which is a house for many and it was used by the maori back in the day and they had big walls and a Pa was to protect them and there land. Here is my site for my Pa that I have created!

Sadly I had to do a link because I could not get it to work any other way pls look at my work its super cool!

I hope you enjoyed me sharing my learning with you!


If you were to make a Pa what would you put in yours?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post