Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

A Little bit of a Late blog post!

    Welcome back to another blog post!

 This blog post was meant to be on week 8 but I did not have enough time so here is my reading blog 
for week 8 

On week 8 we had to read 3 books I read a series of books called Puppy cat! so basicly 1 book we had to do 3 tasks. Here are mine! for my first one I had to do a book review! for my secound one I had to create a new front backround for the story!
For my next one I had discribe about this animal in a book called puppy cat!






What one of these would you choose the book reveiw a Book cover or a docoment on the animal in the story and facts about them??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post