Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

This Basketball player is AWESOME! (Can you geuss who it is)

In the kaupeka hub each week we have to put blog posts up about our writing reading and math and much more so here is my writing for this week in the kaupeka hub it is about Paul Henare 


Main Idea 1 -  Paul henare is a famous basketball player - 


He played with the hawkes bay hawks in 1995.. After three seasons with the hawks he joined the Auckland stars he won championships in 1999 and 2000. He returned to hawkes bay in 2002 and played the next seven seasons….. He was a point guard and a couch and a basketball player…. He helped the hawks win their inaugural championship in 2006… He got famous because he got into all these different teams that were for very good basketball players and because a lot of people knew the basketball teams and because his team had a lot of wins throughout the seasons…  Then he played for The Auckland stars then the New Zealand breakers….He went to japan in October 2019…. He was an assistant coach for the Australian NBL In the National team... Also he was another assistant coach for the National team in 2012 till 2015..

Do you know about Paul Henare??? have done a report on a famous New Zealander before???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post