Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Time to teleport into math boards!!!!!!!!!

In the tumu hub you guys all know that we do math boards well now we are doing.. 2 and not 1. If you don't know hat math boards are. Then I need to tell you NOW.

There are for parts one is tell a math story.

One is solve another way and one that solve numerically.

Then you have to show a visual solution. I fort I would show you my 2 that I have done this week..


Guess I did 3 not 2 but 3 so now you can see 3 math boards that I have done!!!!!!!




Have you ever tried doing one of these???

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post