Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

My Culture

Hi my name is Zoe I am from Christchurch. I live with my mum and dad, sister and brother. We are all from Christchurch, even my Nanny and Grandad and Great Nana and all the rest of my extended family apart from my late Great Grandad who came from Westport and my Great Great Grandma who came from Latvia which is in Europe. I support the Crusaders  because I am a Cantabrian. I have been to Wellington which is in the North Island but not been out of New Zealand. I am a Christian and go to Arise Church. I go to St Francis of Assisi School, I have lots of friends and my favourite thing to do is cuddle my rabbit and read books, make cards, and spend time with my family.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog post Zoe. It is interesting that many of your family come from Christchurch. Have they all grown up in the same area? Are you the first person in your family to have a rabbit? What other pets have your family members had....maybe you could create a graph about different pets and share this information in a blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post